Online payments via bank cards is carried out through JSC “Alpha-Bank” (Public Joint Stock Company).
VISA, MasterCard are accepted for the payment.
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of the payment, using the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels. The bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of Alpha-Bank JSC.
On the bank card data entry page, you will need to enter the bank card data: card number, cardholder name, expiry date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data are printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your Bank’s page to enter the security code (3D-Secure code), that will be sent to you via SMS. If you do not receive the security code, you should contact the Bank that issued your card.
Cases when your Bank can decline the payment:
- your bank card is not designed for making payments via the Internet, this you can find out by contacting your Bank;
- due to insufficient funds on the bank card. You can contact the bank that issued the card and find out more information about the availability of funds on your bank card;
- bank card details entered incorrectly;
- your bank card has expired. The validity period of the bank card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (the month and year until which the card is valid). The information about the validity period of the card You can find out by contacting the Bank that issued the card.
For bank card payments and other issues related to the website, You can contact the following phone number: +1 559 648 9208
The personal information provided by You (name, address, phone number, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card data is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
Cash refunds are not allowed for card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The procedure for returning goods is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law “On Consumer Rights Protection”.
- The consumer has the right to refuse the product at any time prior to its transfer, and after the transfer - within seven days;
- The return of proper quality products is possible if its commercial appearance, consumer properties are preserved, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified product;
- The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality that has individually-specific properties, if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person purchasing it;
- If the consumer refuses a product, the seller must return to him the sum of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for the delivery of the returned product from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date of the consumer's relevant request.
In order to return funds to the bank card, it is necessary to fill in the “Application for Return of Funds”, which the company sends upon request to the email address and send it along with attached a copy of Your passport to email@example.com
The refund will be made to the bank card within 21 (twenty-one) weekdays from the day of receipt of the “Application for Return of Funds” by the Company.
In order to return funds for transactions made with errors, it is necessary to submit a written application and attach a copy of the passport and the cheques/receipts confirming the erroneous write-offs. This application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The period of consideration of the Application and the refund of funds shall begin from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in weekdays excluding holidays/weekends.